Sunday, October 6, 2013

Juggle

My 2 1/2 year old is more demanding this semester than last. She speaks whatever she wants to loud and clear. I'm am still working on her emotional coaching.

She is angry at me. She is angry at me for not being alone with me as much as we were when William worked outside the home. She is angry at me for not having enough energy to chase her for an hour straight. Angry that I have to do homework instead of being attentive immediately when she wants to speak with me. Anger is in her energy, and I know how to fix it. But at what opportunity cost?

How can I juggle?
Married life.
Mother.
Student.

All of these thirds pull me in my heart and head. How can I make sure it all gets done? I'm shaking.

My heart is vibrating. The vibration makes its way down to my arms and finger tips.
Tightness erupts and my whole torso convulses.

I have no answers.

I have moved, and have not found a professional to help me yet. Medication only goes so far, I've been fighting to keep my head above water on my own. I'm running out of energy. My grade may not make it if I keep this up.

As much as I want to be Super Woman/MOM Student WIFE I cannot, for I am human.

No comments:

Post a Comment