Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hair and Make-up

This post is short.

Most people think that when women feel bad about themselves they ware make-up and do their hair to compensate.

This post is to inform you that this concept is false! 

For me during my depression and (still yet as I'm still recovering)

When I'm happier I do my hair.
When I'm happier I do my make-up.

Depression sucks all the feelings of hope out of you. "Why do your hair and make-up? I mean really it's not going to help or change anything." Is 100% what I thought during depression.

So men, boys, and guys out there! Know this! If you see a girl not wearing make-up or doing their hair I'd be concerned not more than not.

Exclaimer! Some women just don't like make-up so this post doesn't apply to everyone.
The main thing to look for is a change in hair and make-up habits. (not styles)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I've actually started wear hardly any make up whereas I used to wear a lot, because now i'm more confident in my natural beauty, but before I wasn't as confident so I wore more make up to make myself look better. I feel more beautiful now than ever before. So it has actually been the opposite for me. I think it is hard to say what is going on inside someone with just a make up habit change because it could be the opposite of what you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool I like your comment. I think that you have a good point. We really are all different. And this is why I like writing because learning new things about life and people is truly wonderful.
      Thank you for posting :)

      Delete